Aranjuez, Chinchon & Bull ranch Tour
Aranjuez Chinchon & bull ranch tour. This is a Private tour with an English guide, we will visit 2 cities and one farm. It is a complete experience. We can customize the visit.
Aranjuez, the royal place.
The Royal Palace of Aranjuez is one of the most important tourist spots to see in the entire Community of Madrid. A unique place that is well worth a visit. We can already tell you that we loved it from the first moment, with a very well preserved interior and that Real Madrid has almost nothing to envy the Palace.
Discover the first city in Spain to be declared a World Heritage Cultural Landscape by UNESCO for its historic orchards, tree-lined walks, mythical gardens, monumental fountains and a unique historic center. Discover why Washington is copied from Aranjuez, how the first botanical garden in Spain arises, where the mutiny that changes the history of Spain breaks out …
Chinchon, a must in your Madrid visit.
Chinchon is a must in your Madrid visit. A typical Spanish town with a beutiful plaza mayor.
It has an urban area full of tourist attractions, such as the Iglesia Nuestra Señora De la Asunción, which keeps inside a canvas by the painter Francisco de Goya, the Theater “Lope de Vega”, the Monastery of the M.M. Poor Clares, different hermitages, the Castle of the Counts and the jewel of the region, the Plaza Mayor de Chinchón, declared the 4th material wonder of the Community of Madrid
Has many photographic places like the castle, the “parador”, the main square and every street has a somenthing special. You will love it.
A brave bull ranch in Aranjuez
To end the day we will visit a brave bull ranch in Aranjuez, to know all about brave bull breeding.
Aranjuez, Chinchon & Bull ranch tour scheduling
Pick up From Madrid and go to Chinchon. (35m).
The Plaza Mayor will be our starting point to start the tour of the beautiful Chinchón. Once gathered there, we will begin our visit by approaching the Fuente de Arriba where we will learn about the town’s coat of arms, the history of Chinchón and its majestic and relevant architecture.
Go to Aranjuez (30 m)
Visit the royal palace and royal gardens. (1hour).
Visit the brave bull ranch to see bulls and know more about the tradition (1h). We will take some appetiziers and drinks.
Come back to Madrid.
- All about Madrid Bullfight experience, Madrid Baby bull Running
- Aranjuez, Chinchon & Bull ranch Tour
- BABY BULL RUNNING ADVICES
- Baby bull running prices
- Baby bull Running, be a bullfighter.
- Best Madrid Bullfight family Tour
- Book your experience.
- Bull activities. Madrid stag do unique activity
- Bull Experiences
- Bullfighting exhibition in Madrid
- Bullfighting Madrid Tour
- Bullfighting packages
- Bullfighting Team Building Madrid
- Bullfighting Vocabulary
- Introduction to Bullfighting for begginers.
- Jonathan Estebanez “El PETA” recortador de leyenda
- Madrid Baby bull running Gallery
- Madrid Best city to Partiying
- Madrid Best Family Bullfighting Tour
- Madrid Brave bull ranch
- Madrid brave bull safari / Visit toro livestock
- Madrid Bull EcoTour, Madrid Authentic activities,
- Madrid Bull leaping
- Madrid Bullfight demonstration
- Madrid Bullfight local private guide
- Madrid Bullfight Show
- Madrid Bullfighting events
- Madrid Fun stag do activities
- Madrid Ruta del toro.
- Madrid Toros Tour
- Madrid unique stag do ideas
- My account
- Not all the bulls dies in a bullfighting
- Pamplona Experience | Bullfighting Experience
- Precio visita ganaderia toros bravos
- Private and safe tours Madrid.
- Private Bullfight Tour Madrid
- The funniest stag do activities of Madrid
- Things to do for a bachelor party in Madrid
- Toro Bravo Tour Madrid
- Vacas para aficionados prácticos en Madrid.
- Visit a brave bull ranch in Madrid
- Visita una ganadería brava en Madrid
- Visitas guiadas a ganaderías bravas en Madrid
- What is a capea?
- Why the bullfighting bull is brave?